Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Something decent on youtube

99% of the stuff on youtube is inane drivel whirling around in a cesspool of stupidity. However, if you dive into that page, swim pass the whorish blondes (not that I have anything against whorish blondes mind you), dive under the videos of kids doing stupid things (sometimes cute but most times not), and all the videos of comedians/music vids etc you will find PimsGhost. She describes herself on youtube as this and she blogs here.
I'm happy to be here, and I'm happy to be fighting Liberal stupidity on a daily basis. I'm 1/2 Ionian Greek, 1/2 Anglo/Georgia girl with some percentage of Spanish/Cuban and 100% dedicated to threats
Yeah she's cute and I know I have a thing for good looking conservative women (Atlas Shrugs, Michele Malkin, Blonde Sagacity) who don't wear burka's so shoot me. This is my first blog taking some stuff from youtube, so I hope it works right, there's a few other people there that are pretty good, as I find more I'll share them with the 4 of ya's that come here.





Comments:
Well, thank you! How on earth did you find me? I just found you through Technorati. Thanks for the very nice post, and I hope you enjoy my comic mockery of the young dancing chicks on YouTube as well as my political commentary. I really love that blonde wig!
 
I have to say, I love the blonde wig also! I think I found you off a link from Atlas Shrugs on you tube.
 
DtrEsi write more, thanks.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Nice Article.
 
Nice Article.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Nice Article.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Magnific!
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
 
Hello all!
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Please write anything else!
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Nice Article.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
 
Good job!
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
Good job!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
 
Good job!
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Save the whales, collect the whole set
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
Hello all!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Magnific!
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?