Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Some quick hits

Been away on business all week and can't blog on the laptop from the company (anyone wanna buy me one I can blog on when traveling?). Came home and am sick, well sicker then normal so here are a few quick hits.

Where's CNN's carrying of this? To give them the benefit of the doubt here..I didn't watch them much this week so if anyone saw them mention it let me know.

W.A.R. is coming to internet radio this week, and one of my favorite bloggers, the beautiful, spunky and intelligent Atlas Shrugs has a show!

This graphic says it all about the NY Times and their GWOV (Global war on victory)

Will be much more active..I want so to talk about Pali-aggression and Israels self defense but well medicine is working.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?