Monday, June 05, 2006
Busy day at work, here's some light and not so light readin
Crazy day at work, here's some articles and a brief comment from me on each, feel free to discuss/rant etc on them.
- France is soo culturally sensitive. Where the hell is the "Zionist run media" on this stuff?
- Whatever happened to "innocent till proven guitly?
- Oh wait, you need to be a Congresswoman who hit a cop for that! (I know, 2 Michelle Malkin links, but dammit she's hot and intelligent!)
- Denial ain't just a river. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck etc...I quote
"It appears that a number of these young men were motivated by an ideology based on politics, hatred and terrorism, and not on faith,"
- The best way to refute the cult of islam is this page.
- The far left gets sooo deranged but at least they give great photo ops!
- One of the scariest things you never read about.